THE ONE% CHALLENGE IS TO HELP YOU GET TO KNOW JESUS BY TAKING 1% OF YOUR DAY (15 MINUTES) TO PRAY WITH SCRIPTURE FOR 30 DAYS
ASK / 3 MINUTES
Begin in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Take a moment to be still, rest and know that Jesus is here...
Ask Jesus to help you get to know him during this prayer time...
SEEK / 7 MINUTES
Seek to know Jesus by reading the day's scripture passage.
Reflect on what He said; what He did; how He interacted with others; and how He felt...
Re-read the scripture passage.
Speak to Jesus about what it means for you...
Ask Him what He wants you to know...
take a few minutes to listen...
KNOCK / 5 MINUTES
Ask for what you need and what others need...
Thank Him for being with you today...
Close with an Our Father.
End in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
DAILY SCRIPTURE PASSAGES - just click on the scripture passage and it will give you the text to read.
1. Matthew 16:13-17 Who do you say that I am?
2. Matthew 3:13-17 The baptism of Jesus
3. John 4:4-26 Jesus offers living water
4. Luke 5:1-11 Put out into the deep
5. Mark 1:21-39 A day with Jesus
6. Mark 2:1-12 Jesus forgives and heals
7. Luke 7:36-50 Jesus sees us
8. Mark 4:35-41 Jesus calms the storm
9. Mark 5:25-34 Your faith has saved you
10. Mark 6:30-44 Jesus feed the 5,000
11. Matthew 14:22-33 Jesus walks on water
12. Mark 9:30-37 Willing to give it all
13. Mark 10:17-27 The challenge of Jesus
14. John 10:7-18 The Good Shepherd
15. Luke 10:38-42 You need only one thing
16. John 11:1-44 Jesus raises the dead
17. John 8:1-11 Jesus doesn't condemn
18. Mark 10:46-52 What do you want me to do for you?
19. Luke 19:1-10 Jesus invites himself over
20. Luke 15:11-32 Jesus' forgiving Father
21. Matthew 20:20-28 Servant of all
22. Matthew 25:31-40 Jesus identifies with the poor
23. John 12:1-8 Worthy of all honor
24. John 13:1-17 The call to humble service
25. Luke 22:14-20 Body given and blood shed for you
26. Matthew 26:36-46 Surrendered to the Father's will
27. Luke 23:33-47 Jesus gives everything for you
28. John 20:1-18 Jesus is alive
29. Luke 24:13-35 Jesus known in word and bread
30. Matthew 28:16-20 Jesus calls you